Diplomat in Cell Therapy and Tissue Engineering Course
Physicians, medical practitioners or biotech personnel interested in implementing regenerative medicine.
Course Details & Objectives:
- In-detail program offering hands-on experience in stem cell characterization and laboratory applications.
- Learn cell culture including plating, trypsinization, harvesting, and cryopreservation.
- Understand and apply quality control tests including cell count, viability, flow cytometry, endotoxin, mycoplasma and sterility.
- Perform cGMP functions including clean room maintenance, gowning and environmental monitoring.
- Gain insight and relevant applications of stem cell processing and the regulations in a certified facility.
- Attendees given the tools necessary to implement regulatory and clinical guidelines when setting up a GMP facility.
- Copies of presentations, procedural protocols and all forms associated with a GMP facility provided.
- Perform clinical procedures including lipoaspirate and bone marrow isolation.
- Reintroduce stem cells for various indications.
- Case books and full protocols for about 30 indications provided.