PRP and Adipose Derived Stem Cells: Aesthetic and Cosmetic Surgery Applications Goals & Objectives
- Discuss indications, contraindications, patient selection, pre and post treatment instructions, and treatment alternatives for autologous facial fat transfer
- Use various injection techniques to correct temporal hollows, volume loss, tear trough deformity, pre jowl sulcus, malar fat pad, submalar areas, etc.
- Prevent and manage cell-assisted autologous facial fat transfer complications
- Understand anesthetic techniques
- Analyze different fat harvesting methods
- Successfully diagnose, evaluate, and perform cell-assisted autologous facial fat transfer for advanced volume restoration and augmentation.
- Plus proprietary alternative techniques of facial rejuvenation using PRP, Matrix Biogel and standard fillers.
Need a Program Agenda?
Lecture (09:00 AM – 12:00 Noon)
- Histology and physiology of skin aging
- Aging patterns in women and men.
- Algorithm of facial aging.
- Skin rejuvenation non invasive techniques.
- Biology of Platelet Rich Plasma.
- PRP and facial rejuvenation. Injection techniques.
- Applications of Biological fillers. Matrix Biogel and Plasmagel.
- Management of Aging Face with Lipotransfer.
- Anesthetic techniques. Nerve Blocks, Sedation, Topical combinations.
- Marking face for structural augmentation.
- Adipose tissue harvesting techniques for fat transfer.
- Cell Assisted Fat transfer. (SVF) Protocol
- PRP Assisted Fat Transfer. Protocol
- Postoperative instructions
- Complications and management.
- 01:00 PM – Demo Patient. PRP rejuvenation with intradermal injections and Matrix Biogel filler.
- 02:30 PM – Demo Patient. Cell Assisted Lipotransfer to the face and hands.
- 09:00 AM – Supervised hands on demo patient. Cell Assisted Fat Transfer.
- 11:00 AM – Supervised hands on demo patient PRP Assisted Fat Transfer.
- 01:00 PM – Supervised hands on demo patient . Cell Assisted Fat Transfer.