Image: Facultad de Medicina – Universidad de Buenos Aires
ISSCA will host Applications of Cell Therapies in Medicine and Aesthetic Surgery, a regenerative medicine symposium in Buenos Aires, Argentina, August 24, 2018.
MIAMI, March 18, 2018—The International Association for Stem Cell Application (ISSCA) has announced plans to host Applications of Cell Therapies in Medicine and Aesthetic Surgery, a regenerative medicine symposium. In Buenos Aires, Argentina August 24, 2018.
The international symposium is part of ISSCA’s mission to support a paradigm shift in healthcare from traditional to regenerative medicine in the 21st Century and provide cutting-edge information on developments in all areas of stem cell research. The Buenos Aires event will host a group of renowned international speakers in the field of stem cell and regenerative medicine, who will offer a day of rigorous scientific discourse aimed at physicians.
Topics of focus at the symposium include:
- Management of aging at the cellular level
- Stem cell therapies in medical aesthetics: the latest methods of harvest and isolation Non-invasive protocols of non-surgical facial and body rejuvenation
- Beyond fillers and toxins
- Combined treatment plans that include surgical methods for the management of advanced aging
- Restoration and assisted hair transplantation with biomaterials and growth factors
- The invaluable role of biological cosmeceutical in the management of aging
- The aging process from the inside out: the role of hormones
- Management of the latest digital marketing tools for recruiting patients in their aesthetic clinics
The symposium will incorporate the biology, medicine, applications, regulations, product development, and commercialization of stem cells. Business opportunities, challenges, and potential strategies for overcoming these challenges will also be addressed.
The event will be held at the Facultad de Medicina – Universidad de Buenos Aires
The International Society for Stem Cell Application (ISSCA) is a multidisciplinary community of scientists and physicians, all of whom aspire to treat diseases and lessen human suffering through advances in science, technology and the practice of regenerative medicine. ISSCA serves its members through advancements made to the specialty of regenerative medicine.
The ISSCA’s vision is to take a leadership position in promoting excellence and setting standards in the regenerative medicine fields of publication, research, education, training. and certification.
As a medical specialty, regenerative medicine standards and certifications are essential, which is why ISSCA offers certification training in cities all over the world. The goal is to encourage more physicians to practice regenerative medicine and make it available to benefit patients both nationally and globally. Incorporated under the Republic of Korea as a non-profit entity, the ISSCA is focused on promoting excellence and standards in the field of regenerative medicine.
ISSCA Buenos Aires Regenerative Medicine Symposium