ISSCA will sponsor the XX International Congress of Aesthetic Medicine, Aesthetic Surgery and Obesity in Mexico City July 13, 14 and 15, 2018. This will mark the international stem cell organization’s third consecutive year sponsoring the event.
MIAMI, June 18, 2018—The International Society for Stem Cell Application (ISSCA), will sponsor the XX International Congress of Aesthetic Medicine, Aesthetic Surgery and Obesity in Mexico City July 13, 14 and 15, 2018. The event marks ISSCA’s third consecutive year of sponsorship for the event, expected to attract aesthetic and regenerative medicine physicians from around the world.
ISSCA affiliate Global Stem Cells Group (GSCG) will launch its newest regenerative medicine products for the aesthetic market and present master classes for Congress attendees in clinical stem cell applications digital marketing for aesthetic practices:
• Clinical Stem Cell Applications master class conducted by GSCG Research Director Maritza Novas, stem cell application and anti-aging specialist.
• Social Media marketing master class Digital Marketing: A New Challenge to the Aesthetic Market, conducted by Benito Novas, Global Stem Cells Group CEO, and medical marketing specialist.
Global Stem Cells Group will also launch its Cellgenic Hair adipose-derived stem cell (ADSC) proteins extract (AAPE). Containing a mixture of refined growth factor proteins extracted from human stem cells, AAPE’s conditioned media offers a unique protein formula that maximizes the revitalizing capabilities in skin and hair follicles.
Key factors of AAPE include:
- Human proteins
- Active proteins are derived from human sources with no risk of allergic reactions or skin irritation
- The natural composition of assorted growth factors derived from ADSCs can provide the best biological activity
- Synergistic effect: each growth factor has a unique pharmacological effect, and the combination AAPE’s of growth factors may enhance the pharmacological action of a single protein.
- Multi-function: AAPE demonstrates anti-oxidation, skin whitening, and hair regrowth capabilities.
The conference will be held at the Hotel Fiesta Americana Reforma in Mexico City.
To learn more about registering to attend, please visit the XX International Congress of Aesthetic Medicine, Aesthetic Surgery, and Obesity website, email mailto:email@example.com, or call 305-560-5337.
The International Society for Stem Cell Application (ISSCA) is a multidisciplinary community of scientists and physicians, all of whom aspire to treat diseases and lessen human suffering through advances in science, technology and the practice of regenerative medicine. ISSCA serves its members through advancements made to the specialty of regenerative medicine.
The ISSCA’s vision is to take a leadership position in promoting excellence and setting standards in the regenerative medicine fields of publication, research, education, training, and certification.
As a medical specialty, regenerative medicine standards and certifications are essential, which is why ISSCA offers certification training in cities all over the world. The goal is to encourage more physicians to practice regenerative medicine and make it available to benefit patients both nationally and globally. Incorporated under the Republic of Korea as a non-profit entity, the ISSCA is focused on promoting excellence and standards in the field of regenerative medicine.
About Global Stem Cells Group:
Global Stem Cells Group (GSCG) is a worldwide network that combines seven major medical corporations, each focused on furthering scientific and technological advancements to lead cutting-edge stem cell development, treatments, and training. The united efforts of GSCG’s affiliate companies provide medical practitioners with a one-stop hub for stem cell solutions that adhere to the highest medical standards.
Global Stem Cell’s mission is to be the largest recognized stem cell and regenerative medicine network in the world.
XX International Congress of Aesthetic Medicine, Aesthetic Surgery and Obesity